Saturday 27 March 2010

A Compendium of Curiosities




OMG......It finally arrived......and it was so worth waiting for.

If you get the chance to buy Tim Holtz's new book "A Compendium of Curiosities" you wont be dissapointed.

It is an absolute treasure, you will never lack inspiration again.

I cant wait to start playing , only one problem.......I need to buy more stuff, inks , embossing powders , hardware etc. Ranger certainly knew what they were doing bringing out this book, I bet product sales soar now......

It appears to be very easy to follow and has some amazing step by step instructions for some of his magnificent projects which has made him so popular.

Personally I cant wait to get crafting !!! Now that can only be a good thing surely ?

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ha Ha Ha looks like someone else has been bitten by the Tim Holtz bug!!
It's a fab book though isn't it and it really makes you want to go out and buy everything in his line.
Ooooh if only!!
hugs
Chris xx

Ragamuffin Gal said...

J ~
I just saw that book this week and was drawn to it by it cover and title before I even saw it was by Tim Holtz. I really love his line of products! I am so thrilled for you to have that book! Can't wait to see what it inspires you to create!
Blessings ~ K

This is brilliant , i love it !