Sunday 3 April 2011

Scrapbook Garden - Tando Banners



Im seeing these fab banners everywhere, and thought they would be brilliant for birthday cards for my grandchildren.
They both have birthdays coming up so for once Im prepared early with my cards.




I started first by making these delicious calorie free cakes, I love these and use them alot for cards and scrapbook pages.



I added some paint to one of the banners using a purple Adirondack dabber.



I added some ribbon just to finish off the edge.




The other banner I covered with patturned paper which was easy to do and gave another different look. I added some tiny hearts to the girls card and some little cars to the boys one.



I then put everything together , various die cuts and the childrens names to personalise them. They were quick easy cards to make and the banners helped give that real birthday party feel i thought.




I also like to add a couple of little die cuts to the inside of cards to carry on the theme.


The Tando banners can be bought from the Scrapbook Garden who stock a range of Tando shapes pop over and have a peep.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice Mothers Day

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Fab cards Jaqi your lucky Grandchildren will love them. More fab Tando as well XOXO Zoe

This is brilliant , i love it !