Thank you to Ann at The Scrapbook Garden
for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I need to pass this on to 3 other people so I nominate
Denise , my good friend who has been a blogging friend now for years
and picks me up in an instant when im down.
Florence , who always leaves comments on my posts and is very supportive of my work.
Karen, who never ceases to amaze me at all of the fantastic creations she comes up with , a true inspiration.
Thank you to all of you .
Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself.
1. I have 3 gorgeous Children and 3 gorgeous Grandchildren.
2. Crafting is my life , I love it , it gets me through life and keeps a smile on my face, its the best therapy ever.
3. I adore anything vintage and am busy working on a set of vintage family albums.
4. My favourite film is ' The Prince of Tides' starring Nick Nolte
a moving film with lots beneath the surface .
5. My favourite books are autobiograhpys and its a tough choice between
Barry Sheenes Autobiography and David Essex ' A Charmed Life' .
6. Im single now but live in hope of meeting a man who owns a string of craft shops
( my idea of heaven lol)
7. My favourite City is Paris, which will always hold a special place in my heart
although I would like to visit Italy .
Hope the 3 people I have nominated can pass this award on themselves to other
fellow bloggers .
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Leave a comment so that I know you have stopped by .