Wednesday 4 July 2012

Time to lay my cards on the table.....


Seems although Ive been an absent blogger this lot proves Ive still
been crafting. This is a few of the cards ive made over the last few weeks .

Photocards are always a favourite of mine, I love making them


The rosette die is another favourite of mine

The sewing room die always seems to be enjoyable to put together

Nautical 21st cards

The sewing room die again but in totally different colours
giving a different look

A selection of general birthday cards

and anniversary

Another photo card , this time for my
Granddaughter Emily who loves 'The Vampire Diaries'
and below is the inside of her card


A delicate pink 'Angel' card

And a little boys birthday card


Thanks for stopping by , I apologise for being a bad blogger of late life has just been getting in the way


3 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

What a fantastic array of cards you've created Jaqi!
You inspire me to get back to card making...I used to make them...not sure what happened?

I have the angel stamp you used on the lovely pink "Mam" card...thank you for reminding me of that too :)

Happy July Dear One!
oxo

Unknown said...

OH who's been busy, lol...... Love them all Jaqi, hope you've entered them into the challenges .....

The Scrapbook Garden said...

My faves are the sewing room die cards and that card for Zak. Good work Jaqi. Ann x

This is brilliant , i love it !