Friday 9 May 2008

Coffee Day






Our Fundraising Day was a success, we managed to make £421.38. So a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who donated cards and raffle and tombola prizes. We had a steady stream of people all day and we were very tired last night, so I apologise i didnt get this posted then. We are pleased it went well and we were very lucky to have such lovely things donated to help us.
Im back making atcs tonight....so wish me luck...I hope I havent forgotten what to do, LOL. Once again Thanks for everything you are all very kind. Jaqi xx

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so pleased for you that the coffee day was a success! well done!
Hugs
DeniseSA

Linda Vincent said...

Great news Jaqi - you did really well, you must feel proud.
Now go and get on with those ATCs!!
Hugs, Linda xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, Jaqi, I missed out on sending you some cards. I am so sorry! It's great to hear it was a success though.

Things have been mad here with our house being sold - then not sold - then sold again. I am a little unsettled so lost track of my committments to things liek this. Hope to settle down at the end of June/early July and start being more organised again.

All the very best!

This is brilliant , i love it !