Sunday 27 July 2008

Just a few quickies !






A hectic week and a very hectic weekend, but its the raffle draw tomorrow morning at 10am and then ive got the week off work.
Ive managed to do these over the course of this week when ive had a couple of moments to spare. Thats the good thing about this craft cupboard everything can just be left out where you have been working and you can go back to it.
I was worried that if i did none at all i would have crafting block when i tried to start again this week. So these were just to keep my hand in so to speak.
Hope everyones had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

Jaqi these are great I sooo love what you did with Grandma Green.
I love her eyes.
I also love the bottom one too.
and i think i spy CI paper on the top one.
you did a great job.
chriss x
good luck with the draw tomorrow and enjoy your week off work.
xxxxx

Denise said...

These are gorgeous Jaqi! Glad you're back!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Linda Vincent said...

Nice work Jaqi - I especially love the last one. The words - thats a lovely stamp, I really like the font.
Enjoy your holiday week!
hugs
Linda x

This is brilliant , i love it !