Tuesday 9 September 2008

(T) Art Doll.....LOL


I dont think Ive ever posted this, Ages ago when Linda was making her art dolls, I was really busy with my Disney Scrapbook and didnt get to have a go.
However a little while later i tried, oh we laughed and laughed at my attempt....My daughter thought I had gone mad, Linda decided it was more like a TART DOLL, hehehe. Well I must try and get around to doing a proper one soon, but I quite like her now, although she is very different to Lindas amazing creations.

4 comments:

Chris said...

ROFL... tart doll did you say :) I think she's lovely and well done you for having a go. Must try one of these myself too cos I do love them.
hugs
Chris xx

Linda Vincent said...

I recognise this tarty little lady, lol!!!!! She's totally unique and special!(Like you)
Love Linda xxxxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ha ha! You couldn't ignore this little lady for long! She's very cute, Jaqi.

Kathryn Costa said...

Jump in! Jump in! Start today! You can start with any Soul Journal exercise. I'm just now putting on the finishing touches on the next journey called "Lost and Found." Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Sure do like meeting new people. Let's play!

This is brilliant , i love it !