Monday 4 January 2010

Cupboard needs to diet........





Well after having been open since the day I bought it I deicded to close my work station this year for Christmas.

I knew that I needed a rest and the only way to get one was to close it up so that I wasnt tempted. Fearing that there was an awful lot in there, I hid alot of the large items that had found a new home under the table in another cupboard.

I cant begin to tell you how shocked I was when I still couldnt close the doors fully. I couldnt believe it....now I know I have too much stash in there.

Theres only one thing for it......load the pictures on here of the things I have done whilst ive not been blogging and from tomorrow morning the cupboard gets opened up and let the crafting begin.......

After all I have to use up some of that stash......Surely the housework can wait when I have such an important task to carry out......I think its only fair !!

5 comments:

Denise said...

hehehehe Jaqi, let the 'diet begin'
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Jaqi said...

hehehe, roll on tomorrow, doors open in the morning lol

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Lol Jaqi! I'll be looking forward to seeing you put that cupboard on a diet :) Have fun! And keep those hands warm!

Chriss Rollins said...

I dont know about your cupboard being on a diet ...I need to.

so what did you catch today when you opened that up...quite a bit by the looks of it some must have fallen out.

hehe
chriss x

Anonymous said...

Lol Jaqi it definitely needs a crash diet so get crafting now hehe.
Hope all is good with you and do pop and grab the freebies i left at dezinaworld for everyone
hugs June xxx

This is brilliant , i love it !