Saturday 9 July 2011

The Scrapbook Garden - Angel

This is my 6th layout for kit 4 for the

This layout shows my Mum and her Great granddaughter
(my granddaughter) Edie at only 3 days old.
Edie has her own scrapbook already and I have scan photos
and a collection of gorgeous pictures to fill the album.

I started with some Bazzill 12 x 12 Dotted Swiss cardstock
in the colour Salt I adore this dotted cardstock
its fab quality and comes in a gorgeous range of colours that
just seem to always look good.
As Edie is only little I wanted to keep this layout very simple
I added 4 squares of contrasting pink card & and paper.
But  I set one off to the side.
I used a Tando Creative Word - Angel I left it white
but rubbed pale pink Stickles over it to make it sparkle
I laid the Angel title over the square I had set to one side
Added my photo without a matt as i didnt want to cover
too much of the squares, then added a quote
which i matted on some matching paper from last months kit
I added some abc's ( sorry this picture is blurred slightly)
And a cute little mouse stamp

And thats it, all done

Its made a simple , and quick layout which looks very sweet, just like Edie herself

Shes a little bigger now, heading for 7 months and doing really well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog as always its much appriciated , but Im reminding you again
check out the blog candy here its easy to enter and you can be included in the draw every day
just follow the instructions , and check out the goodies in the shop here and let me tell you they are not to be missed.

Have a nice weekend , happy crafting :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaqi. Pretty and perfect! What a gorgeous baby!
Regards Florence.

Svetlana said...

What a tender layout!!! And so beautiful baby!!!
Svetlana xx

Von said...

Aww she's a little sweetie Jaqi :)
xxx

This is brilliant , i love it !