Saturday 1 November 2008

Pizza, and a bottle of Hock !


My oh my.......talk about living for the moment.......I ordered a pizza for my daughter coming in last night and these two asked if they could have some.....well by the time my daughter came in it was half gone ! How can two little people eat so much?, mind the wine was flowing also, My intention was to have a glass when I finished crafting but they seemed to be working their way through the bottle nicely, I thought I better not have any .....needed to keep a clear head to be able to keep an eye on the situation. Talk about catching up, they didnt stop talking all night !
Dotties going to help me today doing my challenge for the Awfully Big Art Adventure as Sam is on call during the day.

4 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

HA HA D looks well gone she couldnt be anymore laid back if she tried.
and that pizza looks yummy.

D is a dab hand at the crafting she does get glue eveywhere tho.
have a great weekend.
chriss x

sharon said...

They look like they are having way too much fun! Lock your booze cupboard!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

My goodness catching up with old friends, is it. What voracious appetites the two of them have. Thy are obviously very comfortable at your house and with each other!!!

Linda Vincent said...

You'd better watch those two or they'll be moving into that gorgeous house you made. Sam will soon turf those candles out!!!
X

This is brilliant , i love it !