Sunday 5 April 2009

Lots to do - ART



This weeks challenge at Lots to do is "ART".

I always enjoy making these Art pictures and often do one for friends birthdays now as you can really personalise them.

This was a fab frame and done in black white red and silver it looked quite posh when finished. I lined the inside with some lovely Laurence Llwelyn Bowen black wallpaper and then I used a grungeboard letter, number, key and heart and added glitter to the paint while it was still damp.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

8 comments:

mommabear said...

Its fab I love it

Ang C said...

gorgeous !!!!

June said...

Its gorgeous and a great idea for gifts. I might think about doing some to put away for christmas :)
Hugs June x

sam21ski said...

Great frame Jaqi, I'm sure your friends adore them

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

crafty creations said...

Stunning Jacqui and what a lovely gift - my birthday is 6th Feb lol!!!

Thank you so much for joining in with the Lotstodo Challenge again this week

Hugs Hilda

Paul B said...

I know the wallpaper of which you speak - luscious! Gorgeous piece you've made and I've been browsing the last month or so. Some wonderful stuff you've posted. A real treat to rummage thru :) I love the elegance of your black and white with a hint of red. Could go in any room with its monochromatic style. Love it. BTW Thx for all the lovely comments on my blog. They are all greatly appreciated. Thank you xx

nancy said...

This is beautiful! Love your red and black.

Renee said...

Jaqi I love it. Such a great idea.

Your grandchildren are gorgeous and I am sure that you must enjoy them no end.

Thank you for the comment on my blog and thank you for your prayers.

Renee xoxo

This is brilliant , i love it !