Monday 27 October 2008

Art y pico Award



Faye has honored me with the following Blog award. Thank you so much.

This Arte y Pico award has a few rules:

1. You must pick 5 blogs deserving this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and for contributing to the blogging community.
2. Each awardee must have the name of the author and a link to their blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her the award.
4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so all will know the origin of this award: Arte y Pico.


The 5 I would like to nominate are,

1. Rosie and Lindas Awfully Big Art Adventure.

2. Ink stains with Roni

3. Zuzus petals

4. Eclectic Visions of an altered Journey

5. Nancy Torsen


All of these creative friends really inspire me on a regular basis, Thank you to all of you , Jaqi

6 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Congratulations, on your award, Jaqi!

nancy said...

You're a great inspiration to me, too, Jaqi! You deserve this kind of reward. Thank you for including me!
Nancy

Gaby Bee said...

Congrats, on your award!

Thank you for all the nice words, Jaqi. You are so sweet to check in on my blog and leave me such lovely comments. I really appreciate your kindness.

Gaby xo

Chriss Rollins said...

well done Jaqi,
hey the private plane for coffee...lol was only coffee and a glass of wine.. and a good friend...lol.
chriss x
ha ha word verification is... exprosu...nearly expresso...lol

Zuzu's Blog said...

Hi .. well done on the award..

and thank you for nominating me..
Sorry it took so long to come and say! I am not at jome near a computer very often at the moment x

Zuzu's Blog said...

not at HOMe lol.. not jome.. I cant type straight for lack of sleep lol

This is brilliant , i love it !