Thursday 30 October 2008

Paris



Although these little cards have already gone off in the post to a dear friend I thought I would post them on my blog anyway.
They are my favourite theme........PARIS.
It is now 1 whole year since I was last there and I miss it terribly.....I have consoled myself with Paris themed rubber stamps......but its not working.
I will have to start saving , I have withdrawal symptoms really badly !A year is the longest I have gone without visiting Paris in the last 4 years, the shortest time between visits is only 1 1/2 months......

6 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Jaqi it's great to see that you've played with your new toys! The results are lovely! You are obviously having fun!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Chriss Rollins said...

sorry to hear that you are missing Paris.
these cards are gorgeous lucky friend.
great stamps.
chriss x

Mescrap said...

This is so beautiful.
I visited Paris once, for only 5 days, I wish I have chance to re-visit again :)

Linda Vincent said...

They are lovely - I know!!
Hugs from your dear friend xx

crafty creations said...

Hiya and thanks for visiting my blog.

Your Paris cards are stunning - I love all the elements that you have added.

Incidently I come from your neck of the woods I was born in South Shields!!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

OH, Jaqi these are amazing. I am having trouble thinking of how to do an ATC about Paris for you! I have never been there. We meant to go and planned it one year, then didn't go. Maybe one day...

This is brilliant , i love it !