Tuesday 8 April 2008

Finally Ive decided on my awards!



As Im new to this and havent been doing it very long, I had to take some time to think about this, so here are my chosen 5.
Here are the rules regarding this special award:
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. The award-winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

The first person I chose was,
Chriss Rollins...Chriss has been an amazing help and was the first person to visit my blog and checks it out regularly. Chriss encouraged me to join in initially, and has supported all that I have done, and answered all my many questions. Thank you Chriss for all your support. http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/
The second is,
Linda Vincent... Linda has been a great new friend , very supportive and has showed an interest in what I was doing, I love your work. Thank you Linda for all your support.http://lindavincent.blogspot.com/
The third is,
Rosie Radcliffe...Rosie was the first person to ask me to trade, her work is great, I love her style and she has inspired me to try harder . Thank you Rosie for all your support.http://atcexchange.blogspot.com/
The fourth is,
Tina (Sakazoke)...Tina is a true inspiration, I adore her work and have a goal to work towards thanks to her. Thank you Tina for your support.http://sakazoke.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-easter-weeknd.html
And the fifth is,
Chris Rowe, Chris also gave me alot of support in the beginning and when I entered her Love Challenge she encouraged me to enter a few peices of work, and gave me the confidence to do so. Thank you Chris for your support.http://craftsbychrissy.blogspot.com/

Thank you for all being patient and waiting for me to decide who I was passing this onto. Also a big Thank you to everyone else, I just wish I could have passed it on to you all. Cheers Jaqi

3 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you Jaqi - you are a treasured member of our 'blogging circle'!
Hugs
Linda x

Chriss Rollins said...

Jaqi, thank you sooo much for the award i am thrilled.
thank you too for your enthusiasim, i just love to visit to see what delight you have posted next.
keep up the good work for daniel i have put a link to him on my blog.
chriss x

Jaqi said...

Hi Chriss, I did notice that you had put his link up, Thank you. I need to get people signing his guestbook, its a bit slow. Im sure it will come in time Im just impatient! Thank you Jaqi x

This is brilliant , i love it !