Friday 11 April 2008

May 8th Fundraiser Day


On May 8th , we are holding a fundraiser day to support this amazing young lad.
Check out the link http://www.thedanielgeorgefund.com/ to find out more about Daniel. From 9.15am until 8.15pm we will run a tombola, sell cards, sell teas and coffees, and maybe even have a raffle.
Please sign Daniels guestbook when you visit his site and just leave a few words of encourgement for him. Daniel is a very brave young man and his best friend yogi is just as amazing. We are in the process of putting together a dvd, which shows Daniel at crufts. I will post it on here as soon as it is ready.
Any donations of cards to sell on the day would be gratefully recieved and can be sent to,
The Daniel George Fund
fao, Jaqi Wright
23 Hedworth Lane
Boldon
Tyne & Wear
NE35 9HZ

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post and Thank you to those of you who have already sent in cards. Jaqi

8 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

hope the postman arrives with a sack full for you.
chriss x

Jaqi said...

hehehe, wouldnt that be great! Thank you for your help, Jaqi x

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hi Jaqi - am glad to help!

I have also added a link to your blog on my blog - hope that is alright :-) It's perfectly fine for you to link me to your blog! Thanks so much for doing that.

Here's hoping for Chriss' wish to come true!

Kazza said...

Hi Jaqi,
heard about this from Chriss Rollins - I am popping some cards in the post to you on Monday.
I hope you have a brilliant fund raising day and you make loads of money - Daniel so deserves it.
xx Karen

Jaqi said...

Hi Chrissy

Many thanks 4 your Tanda PM re your Daniel George Fund Raising.

I would be very pleased 2 donate a card or two for this worthy fund raising. I watched all of Crufts, being a two dog loving family, and voted 4 this remarkable young man and dog. Being severly disabled myself, and confined 2 a powered w/chair, I know what he must go through every day.

I will sort out my card donation over the next couple of days and post them off 2 the address on your blog. I am not a blog user so am unable to put a link on my blog. What I can do is ask my friends, and contacts, by E-mail 2 visit your blog and read the appeal. Hope that will be OK 4 U ?

Best wishes with your appeal

Kindest regards

Bob Elliott O.B.E.
Pensilva,
Cornwall.

Jaqi said...

Dear Bob,
Thank you so very very much for your help...until last month i had never heard of Daniel, a lady called Jaqi is a member of my ATC club and she has put a blog up for him.

It would be lovely that you could pass on my blog to your friends and family and hopefully they will do the same.

small world that you already knew of daniel and had voted for him.

I will pass on your email to his friends.

take care of yourself and have a lovely weekend.

chriss
http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com

Jaqi said...

Hi Chriss

I am working on a few cards as we speak. Have found one or two sample cards in a spare box that I can finish off to send. Think I will be able to get about 10 cards in the post Monday.

Have a good weekend and good luck. I had better get back to work !

Regards

Bob

Jaqi said...

Hi Everyone , The last 3 comments were forward to myself by email from Chriss, This gentleman contacted Chriss, but does not have a blog allowing him to leave his comment. I hope no one minds that I have cut and pasted it for him so that you can see his offer of help. Thank you Bob, From Jaqi

This is brilliant , i love it !