Sunday 6 April 2008

Sunday Morning Atc's




Managed to get these 2 done this morning while my daughter very kindly cooked Sunday lunch for me. She made a full roast chicken Dinner and then apple crumble and Custard. It was lovely she did a great job, then she washed and dried all the dishes and made a batch of chocolate brownies to take to her grans for tea. Thanks to her Ive had a Sunday off, and its been lovely, Thank you Hannah, you did an excellent job x (can I just add she is only 14years old)

5 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

well done to hannah ... xxx
arn't teenagers lovely, sometimes!! lol x

Jaqi said...

Yes, It was a lovely surprise , she just decided at the last minute an I thought she might get fed up half way through , but she surprised me and didnt, and washing the dishes was just the icing on the cake! Jaqi x

Linda Vincent said...

Where did you get that mask face from Jaqi?I've never seen anything like that before.
What a lovely daughter you have...you must be proud of her.
Love L xx

Donna Gotlib said...

This heart is really cool! I see that you know Chriss Rollins. If you check out my ATC Voo Doo Queen, you know who I was thinking about when I was drawing.

Thanks so much for contacting me. I wish I had been the Cookie you remembered, but I'm delighted to have a new friend.

Hugs,
Cookie

Jaqi said...

Hi, The picture of the face was from a postcard which was of a clay face statue that a child had made. I used a heart template that I got from an atc template pack and placed it over the face of the statue and cut out the shape of the heart. Its made it look like a mask when in actual fact it wasnt. I suppose its an ideal example of changing the look of an object by just taking part of the picture and changing its shape. It was very simple but I thought it was effective. Glad you all liked it, I was trying to do something a bit different. Thanks Jaqi

This is brilliant , i love it !