Wednesday 4 June 2008

Another eventful day!





When did Dottie get a taste for curry? I got her all dressed this morning in her navy trousers , navy blouse and sunshine yellow sweater , nice and smart for work..... All I said was your breakfast is in a bowl in the fridge, well next thing i knew we were sitting on the bus going to work and when Dottie turned to face me.....OMG I saw it, Kurma curry all over her face!
And by now it wouldnt rub off! She said it was much better than the weetabix in the other bowl, and anyway she was feeling......wait for it.....in the mood for something spicy! Well you could have knocked me over with a feather.
I laughed all the way to work.
When we got there Dottie decided she would play hide and seek, in the paperclip dispenser, she kept jumping out and giving people a fright as they walked passed.
I decided to let her answer the phone for me, but before i knew where i was she was chatting up some bloke, best of it was she told him she was me!
I needed eyes in the back of my head she was standing behind my keyboard singing " Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts"
It was then i knew she was board and thought it best to finish work early and take her out and about.

1 comment:

Louly said...

oh she's such a minx! I think I might have given her the taste for curry and all things spicey! LOL

This is brilliant , i love it !